Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNeztek 32mm deep shape review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neztek 32mm deep shape review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

Neztek 32mm deep shape review Empty
PostSubject: Neztek 32mm deep shape review   Neztek 32mm deep shape review EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 pm

[pics later]

I have offered to do a review for Steve at Neztek to do a review on one of his decks, and he gladly sent me one. I've been using this deck nonstop for a week and I think I've ready to do a review on it. I've set this deck up with OG Black Jesus tape, Ytrucks x4, and Oak wheels.

First Impressions First impressions of this deck were very good. I did notice that the deck was a tad bit long for my taste(103mm), and that there was a slight chip that ran along two holes of the deck. That wasn't an issue though. Setup took a little bit longer than normal but I think that was more of my fault because I am using Ytrucks and the screws are rather large. The countersinks could have been a bit more generous, but again that is alright because it went smoothly once put together. Overall first impressions were very nice, though. 9/10

Craftsmanship Craftsmanship on this deck is very nice. It has nice evenly shaped rounding, and a nicely pressed shape. It has perfect holes, and nice edge rounding. The only thing I can say lets down craftsmanship is the slight chip along two holes, but that is not noticeable once setup. The countersinks were a bit shallow, so I may also suggest making them a bit deeper, too. 8.5/10

Performance Performance of this deck was weird at first. It was a very usable deck, although once I got to getting tricks down with it, I almost couldn't use any other setup. However once I had been using this deck for a few hours along with a few other setups, I could balance out and use any of them I wished to. This deck is very nice for flip tricks and has a lot of control due to the shape. The kicks are a little bit high, but that wasn't an issue. The concave is what most people consider "deep", however due to the nice wide flat spot in the concave, it feels like a nice mellow medium. It's very hard to explain the concave, but it definitely does feel very nice. 9.5/10

Overall Overall I do think this deck is very nice. It has a nice crisp pop, a unique shape, and near perfect craftsmanship. If everything craftsmanship-wise was sorted out, such as the countersinks and cleaning up the mounting holes, I think these decks would be great for anyone that is looking for a deep concave/high kicks. After using this deck for a solid week, I will be glad to give it a sturdy 9/10
Back to top Go down
neztek
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
neztek

Companies : Neztek Fingerboards Australia
Setup : NeztekFB 33.25mm. Deck
Y-Trucks X4 Tex Black
Winklers
Creamy Goo

Neztek 32mm deep shape review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neztek 32mm deep shape review   Neztek 32mm deep shape review EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:32 am

Thank you so much Gunner,I am glad that you liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://neztekfb.bigcartel.com

Neztek 32mm deep shape review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1