Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalwhy does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why does everybody hate on prowood?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:44 pm

To much negativity in this thread all the guy wanted was too know why people hate prowood.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 pm

and we are telling him.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:48 pm

:roll: lol i dont even know why i said that.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm

happens to the best of us kiddo bounce
Back to top Go down
JordanFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:51 pm

thank you noel
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

^ im not backing you up lol im on nobadys side mwhaaahahahaha Suspect
Back to top Go down
JordanFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:54 pm

i said thanks because you said 'the guy just wanted to know why people hate prowood;
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 pm

im joking man jheez
Back to top Go down
JordanFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:58 pm

i know lol very happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Pointelss thread.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:00 am

Hating is a waste of time.

If you dislike Prowood, then ignore the company, AND the threads about it.
Back to top Go down
JordanFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 am

i'm not hating, i wouldn't hate

Last edited by JordanFB on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:11 am

Have you read any of the other comments?
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:15 am

^ lol i think this thread should be locked its pointless
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:18 am

Quote :
Or is it more like DeShawn says, even if I make my boards, I am still not legit? I don't think there is any way to win here, and you know, that's cool. I have stood up for myself and my products.

There is a way to win here. Comply to what people are saying. Sure you may have nothing to prove, but having proved SOMETHING would give people less to complain about.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and will pretend that you care as you say you do. Here is some helpful tips.

#1: The community is more than just numbers. Sure, the main purpose of a business is to succeed and make money. However things like fingerboarding.. its personal. Which leads to..

#2: Interact. Do more than whore your product. Theres time enough for people to want your items if first you become better friends with people.

#3: Like a teacher in math would say- show your work. People say you dont make your decks, or whatnot. Prove you do. I believe the Northwood guy did this and showed he not only makes his decks but also fingerboards.

#4: Fix things with NC. :p No. Seriously. Man up dude. You will be a bigger man admitting and saying youre sorry than doing this round the world act. You say someone framed you? Investigate. THEY ARE SLANDERING YOUR NAME. Noone in their right mind would sit back while such a thing is going on.

So ive given my helpful advice but thats all you get. This one post. Just one. Only one. If you decide not to take it...

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZORSZ!!!

Last edited by Deshawn Harris on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am

#3 especially ^^ i thought northwoods was just another china company run by a 12 year old until he proved his worth. They are a seriously sick company and i know that they are involved in the scene because he proved to us he was.
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:40 am

RM wrote:
#3 especially ^^ i thought northwoods was just another china company run by a 12 year old until he proved his worth. They are a seriously sick company and i know that they are involved in the scene because he proved to us he was.
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:51 am

why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 D73bc1df3fe2fc3d90b32b9929d14f35
:roll:
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 am

that alone bugs me. sorry but your products are not the best on earth. tis a fact. and nothing beats oak wheels customer service.
Back to top Go down
ProwoodJim
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ProwoodJim

Companies : Prowood Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:49 am

Deshawn,
Thanks for the constructive thoughts. Let me ask you this.. You write,

#2: Interact. Do more than whore your product. Theres time enough for people to want your items if first you become better friends with people.
- I comment and post on hundreds of videos a week. I response within hours to posts on my facebook and answer no less than 100 emails a day. I have joined this forum as well as another. Please checkout my facebook wall or my youtube channels if you want to see this. What else can I possibly do?

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE.. strangely enough, when the 'issue' with NC came about, my access to the FFI Forum was revoked without reason or notice and I was not able to defend myself. I attempted and requested to have my access back, but it was not granted. What else should I do?

#3: I do have one picture in facebook from ages ago with my daughter in my workshop and also have one of my molds sitting in front of me during my television interview. I seriously don't mind to post pics of the shop, but honestly, I have never really taken any. I will post them, but I don't think that is going to help..

#4: Fix things with NC.
- Sadly, when this all began, I have reached out to NC. However, given that he never responded, there is really nothing more I can do. Honestly for months, I have never even responded to this mess, but enough lies have been spread, I am not going to sit quietly anymore.

And my dear Finn, your threat about my email address did not go unnoticed and now, strangely enough I have HUNDREDS of email subscriptions to my email that I did not sign up for. If this is seriously how you think you are going to SCARE ME? Or you think it is funny? Guess again. Mostly, I just pity you.

Finn, you have posted hate against Prowood for months. You post in youtube and you even message me with this nonsense. You have spread lies and libel and I suppose you have good fun doing this. I am glad you have that kind of spare time (perhaps it might be better spent actually practicing your fingerboard skills?) Honestly, I can tell you have spent countless hours thinking of ways you can 'get back at me' for some ridiculous, unsubstantiated vendetta that has nothing on this earth to do with you. Your act is simply that of a ill mannered child. Will your friends be proud of you? Think it is funny? Or will they realize that you are only serving to make yourself look incredibly childish? Either way, I post this here so if you want a good chuckle then, have at it.

To the rest of you, again, if you have questions or issues or would like to chat, feel free, you know my email address. Once I clean up the mess Finn has made of my email, I am sure I will get right back to you!

Cheers,
Jim Vickers
Prowood Fingerboards

Back to top Go down
http://www.prowoodfingerboards.com.
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:01 am

Jim, 12 year olds will be 12 year olds, these 'libel' statements aren't intended to be 'libel', they're just hating. You really don't need to bring on the legal crap, cause only a few of us will probably understand it. A lot of the points in this argument are valid, but honestly? I don't even know how to put into words how stupid all of this is.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:03 am

roses are red
violets are blue
prowood sucks
and hating does too
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 am

Sometimes it's the simplest things that speak many more words.

Fuck off Jim.
Back to top Go down
CrunchyFingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrunchyFingers

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Your explanations are valid, yes, and you have made your point, which I think will be understood by only the more mature FBHQers, who take up a smaller portion of this forum than the more immature posters.

Can't you just post the requests to stop it? You can continue rambling on or you can just post the pictures they're asking for.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:28 pm

huggiecarebear wrote:
roses are red
violets are blue
prowood sucks
and hating does too

thats so shit your basically hating shocked

and lol did you get any subscriptions for zootube prowood jim :roll: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

why does everybody hate on prowood?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next