Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalwhy does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why does everybody hate on prowood?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:37 pm

^ HAHA
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Quote :
Where does that site direct you to now? Oh yeah, NOT Prowood. So, does that mean now that Hair Club for Men 'stole' nocomply's domain? I have no idea and honestly don't care!

Nah. It just shows ya got more flame than you wanted and jumped ship on the plot.

study

It would be nice if you didnt think of every kid and fber that buys from you as a statistic in your marketing plan. It makes you look as if youre in it for the money. All of your posts have been about business. I like business, i study it, but i also know that im one of the people who buy a deck from my company. Im on all the forums shooting the shit with the community as i have since it started. I also shoot the breeze with whomever on FB. Fingerboarding is personal since we're all so close to one another.

However looking at any of your posts, honestly, fingerboarders are just a number for you. Its gross. Forget the NC thing. Your approach to the community is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:43 pm

i don't know what you're trying to do now. i dont care about your fanbase and give-a-ways, i just want a viable explanation rather than "i was framed". And i want you to stop selling china/ and or mass produced products, that is all.

And if it is the case that you were framed, haven't you tried to find out who did it? looks like you just let it happen and didn't really care about clearing it up..

EDIT: True dat Deshawn happy
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Billy Mackean wrote:

EDIT: True dat Deshawn happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:34 pm

I'd really suggest that Jim stops posting. He's already show Prowoods true intentions.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Nah i think he should keep going, hes doing GREAT
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 pm

RyanMarshment wrote:
I'd really suggest that Jim stops posting. He's already show Prowoods true intentions.
Back to top Go down
JordanFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 pm

i haven't had any problems with my prowood decks
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:16 pm

^ your just dumb im sorry didnt you read what people have said its not about t he performance of the decks its the guys attitude to the scene.
Back to top Go down
JordanFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:25 pm

i have read what people have said but i think people are being highly unfair to Jim. what are you on about with attitude to the scene?!
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 pm

^ your new to fingerboarding i guess
Back to top Go down
JordanFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 pm

i've been in the game about a year
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:35 pm

I don't need to email you to see some simple picture, or even better VIDEO, of you making your decks.
Back to top Go down
ProwoodJim
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ProwoodJim

Companies : Prowood Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Brian,
Feel free to purchase a board, perhaps even with your own custom design and I will be glad to send you pics of the process... Heck, you can even come and visit my workshop! lol..

I certainly don't need to prove anything to you. How I make my decks is proprietary information. Meaning, I don't need to share my trade information and wouldn't appreciate that information being shared with my competitors, UNLESS I PERSONALLY choose to share it with them. However, if you ask around, you will find I gladly share my fingerboard making techniques and information with other folks interested in making their own fingerboards. I even sell veneer and molded, unfinished fingerboards on my website to help folks who want to make their own.

Like I said, I make every board in my Palmyra, Indiana workshop. If I didn't, since I publish this information on my website and even in various other forums (on the News, on facebook etc) I could be charged with fraud and goodness knows what else.

Long story short, I stand my by word and my products. I have no need to prove anything to anyone, however, I'm always happy to accommodate a customer's request!

Regards,
Jim

ps. If you ever want to make your own board and need some help, don't hesitate to give me a shout. Having made 20,000 boards already, I've learned a few things along the way! My email is Jim@prowoodfingerboards.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prowoodfingerboards.com.
WillSteller
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
WillSteller

Companies : Snowboarding, Skating
Setup : Emanant
NoLogo
FF
FBS

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Well stated. Gotta admit I got a prowood caution graphic and it was pretty good. I don't mind the decks. I guess the only struggle is to find out which information is real or not.
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:14 pm

No

Youre like a web-bot, always trying to sell someone something.

Loophole; "i make my decks in such-and-such"

meaning...

"i wont specifically say i do everything to cover my tracks later."

Any process can be "making", in this area. You want be called a fraud for not making every deck. No one outside of fingerboarding would know or care if you dont make every deck. In fact, they would look at you strange and suggest you mass produce them.

Whats more... you making all your decks by hand doesnt change the possibility of your decks sucking. scratch

Last edited by Deshawn Harris on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Jim you're not getting it. A majority of the peopel have a problem with you not your decks. And if people are buying them from you then yeah we do have a right to a certain extent to see how your decks are made. Brians not asking to show what glue you use all he wants to see is that you actually make the decks yourself.
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:18 pm

I make decks as well wink

I already bought a board, and i don't want to spend another $15 on a board that fell apart within a month..
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm

post edited. woo
Back to top Go down
ProwoodJim
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ProwoodJim

Companies : Prowood Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:32 pm

@Ryan, so you are saying I am not legit because I won't post pics of my workshop. Can you tell me that if I do that, this will end? I doubt it. However, I am willing to take you up on it!

Or is it more like DeShawn says, even if I make my boards, I am still not legit? I don't think there is any way to win here, and you know, that's cool. I have stood up for myself and my products.

You may like or hate my boards, that is up to you. You are also entitled to your opinion, but I can tell you that Brian C, I find it highly amazing that you will post here that your deck fell apart but wouldn't bother to message me in person about that? Ask for a refund? Take advantage of my guarantee? So, you just have money to toss around? I don't and if I have a problem with a purchase I would definitely let the maker know.. First, so if there is an issue (a bad batch of glue or whatever), he can fix it. Second, so I can get what I paid for or get my money back. Just sayin...

Have a great night, I have to get back to the workshop for a few more hours.. Again, if you really have a specific issue, feel free to email me. ANYTIME!

Regards,
Jim Vickers, Prowood Fingerboards,
email: jim@prowoodfingerboards.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prowoodfingerboards.com.
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Lmfao at this thread.
Back to top Go down
Trop32
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Trop32

Companies : Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Fingerboarding
Setup : Jack shit.

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 pm

This is just stuipid now...Arguement much.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Toasting in an epic bread.
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 pm

I bought it months ago, and i didn't know about your guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:43 pm

ProwoodJim wrote:
Snip

if there's nothing to prove post a picture of you next to your mold with a deck in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate on prowood?   why does everybody hate on prowood? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

why does everybody hate on prowood?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next